Current Dj Lsd News

I have just released a 10 minute hardstyle megamix which is available for free below. I am currently working on an electro house megamix packed with tons of todays most popular songs. It should be finished fairly soon. I will then begin the first volume of a 30 minute electro house mix. I havnt thought of the name these volumes/mixes will be yet but I will soon. After that, I will start working on Wonderland Dance volume 2!










All songs and rights are reserved by their respected owners.







Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dj Lsd 10 Min Happy Hardcore Mix

http://www.mediafire.com/file/c1ybimc0u5o0b4q/happyhardcoremix.mp3

Tracklist:

1. S3rl- Little Kandi Raver
2. S3rl- Pretty Rave Girl
3. DCX- Flying High
4. Dj Leivas- Shine
5. Boom- How Do You Do?
6. Pimp Code- Raise Your Head Up


thank you to all those who support and keep the music alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment